Tianguis Turístico México 2015: Interview with Claudia Ruiz Massieu, Minister of Tourism of MexicoBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
A successful tourism platform
During the second day of the Tianguis Turístico México 2015, the largest travel industry event in the country, being held in the city of Acapulco, Guerrero; the Mexican Minister of Tourism, Claudia Ruiz Massieu made a statement on what the event means to the industry. It has been “without a doubt the largest area of exhibition we’ve had, with great quality of the exhibitors… which predicts that will be an important Tianguis”, she stated.
Ruiz Massieu also referred that the 40th edition of Tianguis Turístico México is a great platform on keeping the ongoing trend of growth of the traveling industry in Mexico.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation