Tianguis Turístico México 2015: Interview with Claudia Ruiz Massieu, Minister of Tourism of MexicoBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
A successful tourism platform
During the second day of the Tianguis Turístico México 2015, the largest travel industry event in the country, being held in the city of Acapulco, Guerrero; the Mexican Minister of Tourism, Claudia Ruiz Massieu made a statement on what the event means to the industry. It has been “without a doubt the largest area of exhibition we’ve had, with great quality of the exhibitors… which predicts that will be an important Tianguis”, she stated.
Ruiz Massieu also referred that the 40th edition of Tianguis Turístico México is a great platform on keeping the ongoing trend of growth of the traveling industry in Mexico.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany