Tianguis Turístico México 2015: Interview with Claudia Ruiz Massieu, Minister of Tourism of MexicoBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
A successful tourism platform
During the second day of the Tianguis Turístico México 2015, the largest travel industry event in the country, being held in the city of Acapulco, Guerrero; the Mexican Minister of Tourism, Claudia Ruiz Massieu made a statement on what the event means to the industry. It has been “without a doubt the largest area of exhibition we’ve had, with great quality of the exhibitors… which predicts that will be an important Tianguis”, she stated.
Ruiz Massieu also referred that the 40th edition of Tianguis Turístico México is a great platform on keeping the ongoing trend of growth of the traveling industry in Mexico.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California