New direct flight from México City to HoustonBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Interjet connecting Mexico and USA.
Mexican airline, Interjet has opened a new direct route from Mexico City to Houston, Texas, which will.
Interjet, a 100% Mexican company that offers low-cost flights, recently launched a new flight route flying from Mexico City to Houston and vice versa, on a daily basis with two flights a day except for Saturday and Sunday. This flight will begin operations on May 14 but tickets are already for sale.
These flights are available for purchase on their website with rates currently going for US $349 for a round trip. The airline also offers flights to other 8 international destinations including: Las Vegas; New York in the U.S., San José in Costa Rica, Guatemala City and Bogotá, Colombia.
Interjet operates flights to 37 different destinations in Mexico, including favorite beach destinations such as Cancun, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco, as well as flights to cities such as Monterrey, Villahermosa, Mérida, Aguascalientes, Guadalajara, and Mexico City.
Interjet offers its guests the choice to check bags weighing up to 50 kg (approximately 110 lb.) and features more spacious seating, and women-only bathrooms. It also offers permanent discounts to senior citizens.
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica