New direct flight from México City to HoustonBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Interjet connecting Mexico and USA.
Mexican airline, Interjet has opened a new direct route from Mexico City to Houston, Texas, which will.
Interjet, a 100% Mexican company that offers low-cost flights, recently launched a new flight route flying from Mexico City to Houston and vice versa, on a daily basis with two flights a day except for Saturday and Sunday. This flight will begin operations on May 14 but tickets are already for sale.
These flights are available for purchase on their website with rates currently going for US $349 for a round trip. The airline also offers flights to other 8 international destinations including: Las Vegas; New York in the U.S., San José in Costa Rica, Guatemala City and Bogotá, Colombia.
Interjet operates flights to 37 different destinations in Mexico, including favorite beach destinations such as Cancun, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco, as well as flights to cities such as Monterrey, Villahermosa, Mérida, Aguascalientes, Guadalajara, and Mexico City.
Interjet offers its guests the choice to check bags weighing up to 50 kg (approximately 110 lb.) and features more spacious seating, and women-only bathrooms. It also offers permanent discounts to senior citizens.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation