The Finest Automotive Technology in Mexico
International enterprises keep relaying on Mexican economy…
Mexico represents a great business opportunity for huge international companies which aim to expand their targets; and recognized worldwide as a high level industrial state, Nuevo Leon could hold the new KIA Motors manufacturing plant.
“This project would require an approximate investment of more than 500 million dollars…” highlighted Rolando Zubirán, Secretary of Economic Development of Nuevo Leon, who met with Chung Mong-Koo, President of the Hyundai Motor Group Management Board, and Hyoung-Keun Lee, KIA Motors CEO in the Hyundai headquarters of Seoul, Korea.
Representatives of the Nuevo Leon State Government specified that “this visit to the corporate office is part of an active negotiation process between Rodrigo Medina, Governor of Nuevo Leon, and this Korean group, in order to establish the possibilities for investing in this country in a nearby future”.
This union could bring enormous benefits for both parts, as the new car manufacturing plant would be able to produce 300 thousand cars per year, and at the same time it would help meeting the USA requirements, where the only Hyundai facility works at full capacity, barely being able to satisfy their market needs.
In addition to the economic apportionment that this matter would bring, not only to the State of Nuevo Leon, but to the whole country, this joint effort would also create a great amount of employments for the welfare of this state’s population.
Some sources reveal that there’s no official decision from Kia Motors to the date, and even though the arrival of the Korean company to Mexico is not a fact yet, there’s a great possibility that Mexico’s President Enrique Peña Nieto will make the official announcement in August 2014.
Mexico’s economy has proved to be as safe as profitable for foreign investment, thus every year new companies from all over the world arrive to this country, where hardworking people and warm attention are the main ingredients for business success.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation