Exclusive interview with Dolores López Lira, Director of Grupo Lomas TravelBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
During the Tianguis Turístico México 2015 –Mexico’s largest tourism fair-, Dolores López Lira e Hinojo, General Director of Grupo Lomas Travel, stated in an exclusive interview with México News Network, the grand importance of events of the sort, emphasizing that tour operators need a business platform so they can offer their products –and/or services- to national and international potential buyers.
Amid the framework of such important event, she mentioned that Grupo Lomas Travel will take on the opportunity to follow up on the corporate’s business ventures. Being one step ahead always, the leader of Grupo Lomas Travel anticipated to a promising 2015, since the firm will be investing on the construction of more hotel rooms within their Gourmet Inclusive Experience complexes, El Dorado Resorts. Another important venture, is the opening of a new accommodation and lodging concept, that will open along Maroma beach: Palafitos (stilt cabanas).
She strongly supported President Enrique Peña Nieto’s previous statements, in which he thanked all business and corporate heads within the tourist industry, for their strong commitment to the sector, which have taken Mexico to the highest rankings in regard to Most Visited Destinations of the Year. “It’s compulsory for any tourist leader to support and commit to the industry, since it turns into a simultaneous support to the entire nation, which will then demonstrate the world that we’re doing things correctly”, she stated.
The General Director of Grupo Lomas Travel concluded by stating that “our country needs us tourist leaders, to invest in all ways possible. The industry’s workforce and investors are the ones that can in fact support the greatness of our nation”.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany