Johnny Depp will be part of the world of Harry PotterBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Apparently, the actor will star in the second installment of the saga of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Waiting for the premiere of the film "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" this December 18, production has reported that the actor Johnny Depp will be responsible for starring in the second installment of the new J.K. Rowling series.
The Harry Potter author said that the series will consist of five films and although the first will be starring the Oscar-winning actor Eddie Redmayne, Depp will also have a small appearance as an introduction of the character that will be responsible for leading the second film.
Director David Yates will be in charge of directing both films, and the script will be provided by the author, J. K. Rowling.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them tells the story of Newt Scamander, an expert traveler in the study of various magical creatures, whose work will take him to write a textbook that in the future will be used by the students of Hogwarts.
Warner Brothers also announced that the second film will be released in November 2018, and they also plan a third on the same title, which will be released in theaters in 2020.
Meanwhile, the actor will release in May 2017 "Pirates of the Caribbean: Revenge of Salazar"; where he will play Captain Jack Sparrow again, in another movie of the famous Disney saga.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation