65th birthday celebration of Juan Gabriel
Music, happiness and love for Juan Gabriel.
Juan Gabriel, one of the most successful Mexican singer and songwriter, celebrated his 65th birthday, together with his closest friends, including worldwide famous artists and celebrities in a very intimate party held in his house in Riviera Maya, and México News Network had the exclusive coverage of the event.
The six-time GRAMMY Awards nominee warmly received each one of his guests, including celebrities such as singer Prince Royce, Puerto-Rican singer La India, singer Natalia Baeza and Mexico’s ex first lady, Marta Sahagún de Fox, along with other important producers and musicians.
A small stage was placed outside on the house patio where a video highlighting Divo de Juarez’s career was presented and was the official beginning of the celebration. Everyone took a journey through decades of success, remembering some of Juan Gabriel’s greatest hits and movie appearances.
As the evening went through, Alberto Aguilera Valadez, (real name of Juan Gabriel) and friends enjoyed impressive and emotional performances, starting up with a moving show of the Mariachi, who were in charge of opening the presentations. Yolanda del Rio took the microphone to sing “Se me olvidó otra vez” and following her, Mexican movie legend Dora Maria sang “Ah Tabasco”.
Then, it was the turn for flamenco artists to take on the stage to show their best tunes and moves. Peru Negro followed up next making everybody stand up and dance to the rhythm. The singing didn’t stop there, all of the guests started dancing and singing with the man of the hour, making it a very joyous occasion.
These are just some of the details of the fun and emotional celebration of the great Mexican artist, singer and songwriter, Juan Gabriel!
Wishing you a happy birthday!
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany