Mexico News Network is part of the most important album of 2015
Juan Gabriel, ready to launch Los Dúo.
MNNHD, the production house of Mexico News Network, was selected by the great Mexican singer Juan Gabriel, to record every detail and prepare the behind the scenes of 2015's most anticipated musical production: His new album Los Dúo.
In addition, MNNHD also collaborated in the production of video of the new version of his 1984 hit Querida, recorded with Colombian singer Juanes. This will be the first of the 11 clips of the album that will be available for the fans of Juan Gabriel worldwide.
On February 10th, the new album by Juan Gabriel, Los Dúo, will be launched. It will include 11 versions of his greatest hits including pop figures like Luis Fonsi, Laura Pausini, David Bisbal, Carla Morrison and Natalia Lafourcade.
One of the last songs recorded was Querida. According to critics, this is the most important song in Juan Gabriel’s successful career and this new version was recorded with Colombian singer, Juanes.
"It has been an honor to sing Querida, one of the most emblematic songs of Juan Gabriel", said Juanes after recording the new version.
To get a glimpse of the real video, you can click here:
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica