Karisma receives the Green Globe Award
For complying with excellent sustainable practices and processes, the Karisma Hotel Group in Mexico is granted with a very special award
This prestigious recognition from Green Globe is given out to hotels or businesses that demonstrate Sustainability as guideline for their daily operations; as well as leading a geographical area in Sustainability performance.
Green Globe is the global certification for sustainable tourism, its members save energy and water resources, positively contribute to local communities and their environment. It’s a certification that provides worldwide recognition on following accepted standards for sustainability and so forth.
Certified members of Green Global offer a more environmentally friendly service among the hospitality, travel and tourism industries. It is worth mentioning that in Mexico there are only a few resorts with this certification, and Karisma Hotel group is the hospitality manager for a great number of these.
In the upcoming days they will be receiving the pleasant visit from Green Globe who will deliver the Green Globe Sustainability Leader Award.
This is just in perfect time to celebrate the World Environment Day thanks to all what Green Globe and Karisma are doing to help the world we all live in.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation