KidZania to open four more locations in the United StatesBy Elliot Bullman
The four new headquarters of the Mexican company will be built in Dallas, Chicago, New York and Texas
Currently KidZania plans for nine new centers to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris.
KidZania will open four children's entertainment centres in the United States as part of its expansion plans according to Xavier López Ancona, director of the firm. "We are entering this market at the moment by a very well-known and well-positioned family and hopefully we will have no problem taking KidZania into the United States," he added.
The four new headquarters of the one hundred percent Mexican brand will be built in Dallas, Chicago, Texas and New York.Currently the concept that began under the name, The City of Children has 24 venues in 19 countries.
In total, nine new centers that the firm of Lopez Ancona plans to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris, the latter already under construction and in which go hand in hand with the family owner of the brand Luis Vuitton.
KidZania provides children and their parents a safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: role-playing by mimicking traditionally adult activities.
- Mexico seduces foreign investors
- 5 Mexican products the U.S. cannot live without
- How Mexicans spend their remittances
- Mexico wants NAFTA negotiations wrapped up before 2018 elections
- New oilfield found in the Gulf of Mexico
- What changes does the new SAT invoice have?
- Reducing deficits and recovering jobs, US goals in NAFTA
- Cancun, Acapulco and Los Cabos will have Tourist Police
- Trump is running out of options to deal with north korea
- China and Germany cover the leadership vacuum left by the United States
- UNESCO will add places to the World Heritage Sites list
- OECD sees pension collapse in Mexico within five years