KidZania to open four more locations in the United StatesBy Elliot Bullman
The four new headquarters of the Mexican company will be built in Dallas, Chicago, New York and Texas
Currently KidZania plans for nine new centers to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris.
KidZania will open four children's entertainment centres in the United States as part of its expansion plans according to Xavier López Ancona, director of the firm. "We are entering this market at the moment by a very well-known and well-positioned family and hopefully we will have no problem taking KidZania into the United States," he added.
The four new headquarters of the one hundred percent Mexican brand will be built in Dallas, Chicago, Texas and New York.Currently the concept that began under the name, The City of Children has 24 venues in 19 countries.
In total, nine new centers that the firm of Lopez Ancona plans to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris, the latter already under construction and in which go hand in hand with the family owner of the brand Luis Vuitton.
KidZania provides children and their parents a safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: role-playing by mimicking traditionally adult activities.
- Mexicans in the US to receive advice on transferring finances
- Mexico turns to Japan to buy meat and Argentina for maize
- BREXIT To Become Official Next Week
- U.S.-Mexico border wall could boost cement industry
- Canada - Mexico can integrate a better supply chain: minister
- Maya chewing gum finds global market
- Monterrey is crowned as the best city to live in Mexico
- Mexico could ignite Latin America’s green bond market
- Mexico's economy minister says NAFTA talks must lead to "certain victories"
- Cinépolis USA Introduces Cinépolis Junior
- Mexican donuts on their way to Latin America
- Samsung will remain in Mexico