KidZania to open four more locations in the United StatesBy Elliot Bullman
The four new headquarters of the Mexican company will be built in Dallas, Chicago, New York and Texas
Currently KidZania plans for nine new centers to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris.
KidZania will open four children's entertainment centres in the United States as part of its expansion plans according to Xavier López Ancona, director of the firm. "We are entering this market at the moment by a very well-known and well-positioned family and hopefully we will have no problem taking KidZania into the United States," he added.
The four new headquarters of the one hundred percent Mexican brand will be built in Dallas, Chicago, Texas and New York.Currently the concept that began under the name, The City of Children has 24 venues in 19 countries.
In total, nine new centers that the firm of Lopez Ancona plans to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris, the latter already under construction and in which go hand in hand with the family owner of the brand Luis Vuitton.
KidZania provides children and their parents a safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: role-playing by mimicking traditionally adult activities.
- The final curtain call for the Ringling Bros. circus
- MD Elektronik Mexicana, a company with German capital, arrives in León
- Mexico’s Grupo Lala is lead bidder for Danone’s Stonyfield Farm
- IMF ratifies flexible credit line for $86 billion for Mexico
- Nissan breaks sales record in Mexico
- British Petroleum expects to grow its investment in Mexico´s energy sector
- Shell and Exxonmobil to open gas stations this year in Mexico
- 29 countries to support China on the Silk Road
- Nissan's 'Godzilla' arrives in Mexico
- Hybrids are hot in Mexico
- General Electric backs NAFTA and voices support for Mexico
- Mexico's Secretary of Foreign Affairs keen to start NAFTA talks in U.S.