KidZania to open four more locations in the United StatesBy Elliot Bullman
The four new headquarters of the Mexican company will be built in Dallas, Chicago, New York and Texas
Currently KidZania plans for nine new centers to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris.
KidZania will open four children's entertainment centres in the United States as part of its expansion plans according to Xavier López Ancona, director of the firm. "We are entering this market at the moment by a very well-known and well-positioned family and hopefully we will have no problem taking KidZania into the United States," he added.
The four new headquarters of the one hundred percent Mexican brand will be built in Dallas, Chicago, Texas and New York.Currently the concept that began under the name, The City of Children has 24 venues in 19 countries.
In total, nine new centers that the firm of Lopez Ancona plans to open in international markets, including Toronto and Paris, the latter already under construction and in which go hand in hand with the family owner of the brand Luis Vuitton.
KidZania provides children and their parents a safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: role-playing by mimicking traditionally adult activities.
- Theatrical producer hires Mexican deportees
- Mexico and Denmark sign Joint Commerce Declaration
- Mexican tech unicorns inspire the creation of startups
- Mexico and Japan use technology to measure seismic breach of Guerrero
- Mexico, US and Canada set to submit joint bid to host 2026 World Cup
- Mexican Auto Industry Sets Export Records in March
- Chinese automaker eyes plants in two Mexican states
- E-commerce doubles in Mexico in one year: IAB
- France Sees Opportunity for Business Expansion in Mexico
- Mexico says new EU trade deal is 'paramount'
- Banxico increases interest rate to 6.50%
- Mexico achieves February trade surplus