Guanajuato the Cultural Destination of MexicoBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Kultur 2015 will be hosted by the city of San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato’s magical town!
San Miguel de Allende, named as World Heritage Site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a magical town in the state of Guanajuato. Its cuisine, history, culture and classical architecture have made San Miguel de Allende the perfect host for Kultur 2015, as informed by Guanajuato’s Minister of Tourism, Fernando Olivera Rocha.
Kultur 2015 will be the largest encounter of cultural tourism expertise. For three days, professionals from every part of Mexico will gather to discuss new and better strategies to boost cultural tourism in Guanajuato and the country at large.
From April 15th to 17th San Miguel de Allende will become a giant display of the culture and flavors of Mexico. As wholesalers present their latest tourism experiences in the national market, the most famous chefs in town will offer a delicious sampling of San Miguel de Allende’s cuisine.
This is the third time that the state of Guanajuato has been chosen to host an edition of Kultur. In fact with the subscription of the State of Guanajuato as a Latin American Capital of Gastronomic Culture, Guanajuato is well positioned to be a major cultural destination of Mexico.
The official presentation of San Miguel de Allende as the host of Kultur 2015 was made at the 13th edition of the National Forum of Tourism which took place in the city of Villahermosa, Tabasco.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California