Guanajuato the Cultural Destination of MexicoBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Kultur 2015 will be hosted by the city of San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato’s magical town!
San Miguel de Allende, named as World Heritage Site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a magical town in the state of Guanajuato. Its cuisine, history, culture and classical architecture have made San Miguel de Allende the perfect host for Kultur 2015, as informed by Guanajuato’s Minister of Tourism, Fernando Olivera Rocha.
Kultur 2015 will be the largest encounter of cultural tourism expertise. For three days, professionals from every part of Mexico will gather to discuss new and better strategies to boost cultural tourism in Guanajuato and the country at large.
From April 15th to 17th San Miguel de Allende will become a giant display of the culture and flavors of Mexico. As wholesalers present their latest tourism experiences in the national market, the most famous chefs in town will offer a delicious sampling of San Miguel de Allende’s cuisine.
This is the third time that the state of Guanajuato has been chosen to host an edition of Kultur. In fact with the subscription of the State of Guanajuato as a Latin American Capital of Gastronomic Culture, Guanajuato is well positioned to be a major cultural destination of Mexico.
The official presentation of San Miguel de Allende as the host of Kultur 2015 was made at the 13th edition of the National Forum of Tourism which took place in the city of Villahermosa, Tabasco.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany