LAB4: Together We Stand
Lab4of the Pacific Alliance
On October 29th, the 2nd Entrepreneurial and Innovation Forum of the Pacific Alliance took place in Cali, Colombia. This was the first of a two-day meeting, in which entrepreneurs from the participant countries got together to share their experience and knowledge with the objective of encouraging others to start their own business.
The government entities who attended and leaded this event are ProChile, Proexport Colombia, ProMéxico and PromPerú, all united by the shared objective of strengthening the bonds between the countries they represent, encouraging innovation and the creation of new companies.
On top of the LAB4 event several transcendence topics were addressed through panels, workshops and conferences, for entrepreneurs and investors interested in the development of the four countries that form the bloc. Proof of that was the first entrepreneurial association of the alliance, which was created at this reunion’s last edition in Chile.
This event’s results are undeniable; seven of every ten medium or high tech products exported in Latin America come from the four countries of the Pacific Alliance.
To close this forum, which was supported by the Inter-American Development Bank (BID), the Development Bank of Latin America (CAF), iNNpulsa and the Cali’s Trade Chamber, a business macro-conference took place, in which delegates of the four countries agreed that this joint effort is the key to achieve the region’s full economic development.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"