Louis Vuitton will build a luxury hotel in MexicoBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
The Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Group will open a hotel on the Careyes beach in Jalisco.
The French chain has so far invested around 230 million dollars for the construction of what they consider will be their most luxurious hotel.
The Cheval Blanc hotel by Group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), plans to start operating in 2017, and will be built along the Chamela bay, in Careyes Beach in La Huerta, Jalisco, Mexico.
Miguel Angel Landeros Volquartz, director of Invermar Group, said that this will be the first hotel from the chain in the Americas, and it will be the largest luxury hotel in Mexico and one of the best in the world.
The hotel will feature an 18-hotel golf course, designed by Von Hagge and Baril Smellek; in addition to the hotel’s guests –who can have entire access to the golfing grounds-, those staying at the Four Seasons and One and Only Hotel, will also be able to enjoy the facility, which will additionally have a marina for yachts with LVMH.
The luxury hotel will feature a restaurant called "Le 1947", a name which pays homage to one of the best vineyards of Cheval Blanc. This restaurant has in fact 2 Michelin stars, an award granted to those hotels and restaurants with nothing but the highest quality.
The hotel will feature 52 rooms and its rates per night could reach $4,000 USD, in addition, Landeros said, quoted in an article in "El Financiero" that “the hotel is linked to all the labels of the corporation, which will open a sea of opportunities for brands like Givenchy and Dior, so they can have the hotel as the perfect setting for their fashion runways!”
It’s worth mentioning that the LVMH group urged the government of Jalisco one airstrip, which already is being enabled, and about 90 million Mexican pesos will be invested in the airport terminal which will have capacity to receive aircraft with up to 170 passengers.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation