Meetings Mean BusinessBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
The incentive and meetings industry of Mexico.
Mexico is a great place for the meeting and incentive industry, according to Executive Vice President Cathy Breden, of the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) during an interview with México News Network at an event hosted by the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE), Mexico chapter.
The executive is currently visiting to be part of the announcement of the first event of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) on April 16th in the city of Mérida. Managers from Canada, United States and Mexico will attend this congress to discuss the importance of the incentive and meeting sector in the tourism industry.
According to Breden, Mexico holds great potential in this sector, even more that the United States or Canada because of its promotion strategies. Each year, around 197,400 congress and conventions were hosted Mexico, with a 23 million assistants and a US $32.5 million in profits.
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?