Mexican avocados will be announced during the Super Bowl 50By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Avocados from Mexico, a company that distributes Mexican avocados in the United States, which currently owns 75% of the sales market of this fruit in that country.
The Michoacán producers, the original creators of this brand, are seeking to spread their market even more, reason why this year they will announce their product during the Super Bowl, the event in which -according to them-, more people happen to consume the exotic and delicious fruit.
This is the second occasion in which the brand announces itself during the event, and both the association of avocado producers and packers, and the Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association (MHAIA) will invest to introduce this product during the most important event of American Football.
Ramon Paz, consultant of Apeam assured that this is the typical snack at football games… Who doesn’t enjoy some nacho chips with a bowl of tangy guacamole during the main event? This is why they consider the Super Bowl is an excellent opportunity to announce their brand.
The ad actually takes place in a faraway galaxy, where there’s a museum that displays the wonders of the Earth. As part of this “wondrous” catalogue, all sorts of relevant objects appear, belonging to the human race, among them an avocado!
This fruit is the first Mexican product that’s announced during the Super Bowl.
Process for advertising fees during the event weren’t revealed, however it was recently made public that some products that will be announced during the Super Bowl 50 will pay a record amount of 5 million dollars for appearing 30 seconds.
The Apeam estimates that at least 35 thousand tons of Mexican avocados will be consumed in the United States, this coming Sunday February 7th.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"