Mexican avocados will be announced during the Super Bowl 50By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Avocados from Mexico, a company that distributes Mexican avocados in the United States, which currently owns 75% of the sales market of this fruit in that country.
The Michoacán producers, the original creators of this brand, are seeking to spread their market even more, reason why this year they will announce their product during the Super Bowl, the event in which -according to them-, more people happen to consume the exotic and delicious fruit.
This is the second occasion in which the brand announces itself during the event, and both the association of avocado producers and packers, and the Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association (MHAIA) will invest to introduce this product during the most important event of American Football.
Ramon Paz, consultant of Apeam assured that this is the typical snack at football games… Who doesn’t enjoy some nacho chips with a bowl of tangy guacamole during the main event? This is why they consider the Super Bowl is an excellent opportunity to announce their brand.
The ad actually takes place in a faraway galaxy, where there’s a museum that displays the wonders of the Earth. As part of this “wondrous” catalogue, all sorts of relevant objects appear, belonging to the human race, among them an avocado!
This fruit is the first Mexican product that’s announced during the Super Bowl.
Process for advertising fees during the event weren’t revealed, however it was recently made public that some products that will be announced during the Super Bowl 50 will pay a record amount of 5 million dollars for appearing 30 seconds.
The Apeam estimates that at least 35 thousand tons of Mexican avocados will be consumed in the United States, this coming Sunday February 7th.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany