Mexican company, finalist in The VentureBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
The Optic Group Ich project is within the 27 finalists of the world.
The Scottish company, Chivas Regal, is currently sponsoring the event The Venture, which aims to find the best project of social entrepreneurship in the world.
The contest seeks to reward and support those who want to generate a positive impact on society through their Startups, and Mexican Roberto Alvarado, is participating with his project Optic Group Ich.
According to its website, Grupo Optical Ich is the only eco-friendly Mexican company producing lense frames, and its mission is to create the best experience in the use of corrective and solar lenses with avant-garde models, at lower cost and with the active participation of the partners.
27 start-ups are those that were selected to participate for a portion of the one million dollars prize, and each of them relies on business to create a positive change in the world.
Alvarado's project focuses on the manufacture of frames made from recycled PET material (plastic polymer), a material that helps developframes at a very low cost, but at the same time very resistant, a product that will help those in need of optical frames,but do not have the resources.
Optic Group Ich also donates a large amount of its winnings to children and families who can not afford a frame, making them able to have access to this essential item.
To learn more about the project can you can enter the website www.grupoich.weebly.com
And to meet all the finalists of The Venture you can visit the page www.theventure.com
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation