Daniel Craig back in Mexico City for Spectre premiereBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Back in March, the latest James Bond, played by British Actor, Daniel Craig was filming the newest movie for the 007 franchise “SPECTRE” in the streets of the Historic Center of Mexico City for “our magnificent Day of the Dead opening sequence” was shot, as stated by producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, stated on the movie’s official site.
The Premiere of the Americas for SPECTRE, had to be in Mexico City, and they chose the perfect date to celebrate it, the premierecoincided with the Mexican celebrations of the Day of the Dead and also with the celebrations of 2015 “Year of Mexico in the UK” and “Year of UK in Mexico”, this location was the ideal place to have the premiere.
Besides, the film also features Mexican actress Stephanie Sigman, who is in fact the first Mexican woman playing a Bond Girl, which Daniel Craig commented, “I think she plays a very memorable part in a very memorable scene”, and regarding the experience of being part of the film, Sigman said, “the entire experience of being part of a Bond film was both an exhilarating and memorable one.” as quoted on The Latino Post.
Stephanie Sigman is a 28 year-old actress who is best known for her role as Laura Guerrero in the crime film, “Miss Bala”. She is also part of the cast of the Netflix series, “Narcos” and will appear in upcoming movies such as “Going Under”, and “Hell Broke luce”.
The film SPECTRE, directed by Sam Mendes opened October 26, in Great Britain; following is the United States, Canada and Latin America on Friday, November 6. We’ll sure are ready to get the adrenaline pumping with the action-filled 007 movie.
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany
- First ladies speak out on Trump separation policy
- Women sustain half of Mexico’s economy but earn crippling wages
- Dunkin' Donuts to reach 100 stores in Mexico thanks to millennials