Daniel Craig back in Mexico City for Spectre premiereBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Back in March, the latest James Bond, played by British Actor, Daniel Craig was filming the newest movie for the 007 franchise “SPECTRE” in the streets of the Historic Center of Mexico City for “our magnificent Day of the Dead opening sequence” was shot, as stated by producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, stated on the movie’s official site.
The Premiere of the Americas for SPECTRE, had to be in Mexico City, and they chose the perfect date to celebrate it, the premierecoincided with the Mexican celebrations of the Day of the Dead and also with the celebrations of 2015 “Year of Mexico in the UK” and “Year of UK in Mexico”, this location was the ideal place to have the premiere.
Besides, the film also features Mexican actress Stephanie Sigman, who is in fact the first Mexican woman playing a Bond Girl, which Daniel Craig commented, “I think she plays a very memorable part in a very memorable scene”, and regarding the experience of being part of the film, Sigman said, “the entire experience of being part of a Bond film was both an exhilarating and memorable one.” as quoted on The Latino Post.
Stephanie Sigman is a 28 year-old actress who is best known for her role as Laura Guerrero in the crime film, “Miss Bala”. She is also part of the cast of the Netflix series, “Narcos” and will appear in upcoming movies such as “Going Under”, and “Hell Broke luce”.
The film SPECTRE, directed by Sam Mendes opened October 26, in Great Britain; following is the United States, Canada and Latin America on Friday, November 6. We’ll sure are ready to get the adrenaline pumping with the action-filled 007 movie.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation