Daniel Craig back in Mexico City for Spectre premiereBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Back in March, the latest James Bond, played by British Actor, Daniel Craig was filming the newest movie for the 007 franchise “SPECTRE” in the streets of the Historic Center of Mexico City for “our magnificent Day of the Dead opening sequence” was shot, as stated by producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, stated on the movie’s official site.
The Premiere of the Americas for SPECTRE, had to be in Mexico City, and they chose the perfect date to celebrate it, the premierecoincided with the Mexican celebrations of the Day of the Dead and also with the celebrations of 2015 “Year of Mexico in the UK” and “Year of UK in Mexico”, this location was the ideal place to have the premiere.
Besides, the film also features Mexican actress Stephanie Sigman, who is in fact the first Mexican woman playing a Bond Girl, which Daniel Craig commented, “I think she plays a very memorable part in a very memorable scene”, and regarding the experience of being part of the film, Sigman said, “the entire experience of being part of a Bond film was both an exhilarating and memorable one.” as quoted on The Latino Post.
Stephanie Sigman is a 28 year-old actress who is best known for her role as Laura Guerrero in the crime film, “Miss Bala”. She is also part of the cast of the Netflix series, “Narcos” and will appear in upcoming movies such as “Going Under”, and “Hell Broke luce”.
The film SPECTRE, directed by Sam Mendes opened October 26, in Great Britain; following is the United States, Canada and Latin America on Friday, November 6. We’ll sure are ready to get the adrenaline pumping with the action-filled 007 movie.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California