Mexico's Dual Year in Germany starts in AprilBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
'The Mayas: the language of beauty'
With the opening of the exhibition "The Mayas: the language of beauty," the president of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto will officially inaugurate the Dual Year Mexico-Germany, on April 11th in Berlin.
Mexico will seek to strengthen its image and relations with the European country, promoting new partnerships for the future through a series of cultural, educational, political and tourist events, which will take place from April 2016 to May 2017.
"We are seeking a wider and more diverse agenda that reflects the multidimensional nature of the bilateral relationship that we have built", said the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Claudia Ruiz Massieu at the end of her working trip to Germany.
Apart from the exhibition "The Mayas: the language of beauty ', germans will be also able to admire the' Contemporary Mexican Architecture '; Mexico also will be the guest country at the Festival of Lights, and will be present at film festivals such as the Berlinale, the Filmfest in Munich and the International Filmfest of Heidelberg.
Additionally, the renowned Mexican orchestra director, Alondra de la Parra will offer concerts in different cities such as Bremen and Bonn.
The 'Meet with Mexico' stand, which will be installed in front of the Central Railway Station of Berlin - invites all citizens to discover the many tourist treasures that Mexico has, like the exotic Riviera Maya.
The Mexican government will seek to strengthen several fields, such as education, science and technology innovation. Mexico will also be the guest of at the international fair of universities 'Study World', where it will be promoted as an educational quality destination.
Also, in the chambers of commerce in Cologne, Hamburg and Munich, 'Days of Mexico' will be held to promote bilateral trade and investments in the automotive, aerospace and information technology
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation