Mexico’s national police force launches a new training plan
A few days ago the Secretary of the Interior Miguel Angel Osorio Chong launched the National Plan for Training Police Forces within the Criminal Justice System, in order for elements of the force, to be able to adequately protect citizens
One of the things the police force will learn, is the appropriate methods for the collection of evidence; the new training plan includes the provision of skills and knowledge required by the new model. Even though a policeman isn't officially working for justice per se, we need to ensure that they don't obstruct the process, in doing so, due to a bad proceeding.
With this program they seek to strengthen Mexican institutions and thus contribute to consolidate the rule of law, because people need to have a close, timely, and transparent justice process, which at the same time offers equal treatment to all citizens, and respect human rights and dignity, also being effective and impartial.
The federal official, according to an article by Notimex, said that these elements will become key factors to achieve and efficient justice system, in which Mexicans have placed their attention.
The program is part of a commitment between the 32 states and is expected to achieve the training of the 350,000 elements that are part of the state and municipal corporations.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California