Mexico took home the victory!
3-1 in favor of Mexico!
Since June 12th there is nothing more important in Mexico than soccer, everyone eats and breathes football soccer! The streets are empty and the flags are hung outside the windows…Why? Because Mexico is playing at 2014 World Cup Brazil!
This year’s World Cup 2014 hasn’t been an easy one! The problems inside the team and injuries have been a big obstacle between Mexico’s team and reaching the World Cup dream.
Group A is not an easy one: Cameroon, Croatia and Brazil. Miguel “El piojo” Herrera, Mexico’s manager, took the best players of the country to face this great challenge.
Mexico’s debut was one of the most expected events ever! The first encounter was against Cameroon; this game was exciting and daring but despite the bad arbitrage and two goals dismissed, Mexico’s team won!
The game against Brazil was a real challenge. Predictions and bets were in favor of the fifth-time world champion, but everyone was greatly surprises with the final result.
Yes, Mexico’s team was a difficult adversary to Brazil’s. Guillermo Ochoa, Ajaccio’s ex goalkeeper, was amazing! He stopped every goal of the other team no one could defeat him… He was unstoppable!
After 90 minutes the score was nil-nil…. A tie! Mexico tied with Brazil, an incredible final result!
But the definite decisive game was against Croatia; a team that made Mexicans feel nervous. There was no option for them! They had to win or tie again. The second time was the best, the captain of the team, Rafael Marquez, along with Andres Guardado and Javier “el chicharito” Hernández, proved that they can be as good as any European team. Mexico won 3 goals to 1 and the next opponent is going to be…Holland!
The next game will be on June 29th at 11 A.M. Good luck Mexico!
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California