Miami Dolphins in search of Latin American cheerleadersBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
First time an NFL team seeks abroad
The NFL team Miami Dolphins will be holding for the first time ever in the history of NFL, a series of international auditions in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia; to find women who want to become part of their cheerleaders’ squad.
Starting on in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the auditions will begin on March 3rd, following to Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 6th, next up in Mexico City, Mexico on March 12th and finishing up with the international search in Bogota, Colombia on April 2nd. Then, the search continues in Miami, Florida on April 23rd.
All Rights Reserved © 2015. Original Material from Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
Dorie Grogan, Miami Dolphins Senior Director of Entertainment & Brand Impact said, “Miami is the gateway to Latin America and the Miami Dolphins are a global brand,” quoted on an article from CBS Miami.
The team is in the search “for beautiful women with great personalities and charisma that can cheer our fans," stated Grogan. All ladies interested in becoming a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader must meet the requirements and prepare for a series of auditions and judge evaluations.
Grogan also added, “We are excited to combine the beauty we have in South Florida with the ladies we meet in Latin America in hopes of forming a truly international squad. Miami is the gateway to Latin America and the Miami Dolphins are a global brand”.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California