Gael Garcia Bernal starring a series from Amazon
Mozart in the Jungle.
December 23rd was the release date for Amazon’s new original series, Mozart in the Jungle, a world of classical music, sex and drugs; a captivating view of what takes place behind the curtain of the symphony. Showing the ongoing struggle of people searching for a job, -a very familiar moment for many-, as well as the difficulties the classical music scene in USA is going through.
Amazon Studios, following the web series trends, is developing drama, comedy, and children online series; including their newest release: A comedy starring Mexican actor, Gael Garcia Bernal, as Rodrigo, the new artistic director of the New York Symphony, who is striving to attract new audiences. Rodrigo provides freshness, new ideas and a different perspective.
The series is made up of ten 30-minute episodes, and was aired all at once at Amazon Prime on December 23rd. It was created by Paul Weitz, Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman, inspired by the memoire of Blair Tindall from 2005 of the same title.
The series is expected to draw in all those who are estranged from the classical music world and enjoy a fun and fast-paced format series. It is just like a really long movie cut into several episodes which can be watched in a weekend or at the end of the evening on an hourly schedule for 5 days.
Gael Garcia Bernal is an actor, director and producer who started his career pretty early in life and has only found a way up in the business. He cofounded CANANA, a film and TV production and distribution company, alongside fellow Mexican actor, Diego Luna and their partners, Julian Levin and Pablo Cruz.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany