Gael Garcia Bernal starring a series from Amazon
Mozart in the Jungle.
December 23rd was the release date for Amazon’s new original series, Mozart in the Jungle, a world of classical music, sex and drugs; a captivating view of what takes place behind the curtain of the symphony. Showing the ongoing struggle of people searching for a job, -a very familiar moment for many-, as well as the difficulties the classical music scene in USA is going through.
Amazon Studios, following the web series trends, is developing drama, comedy, and children online series; including their newest release: A comedy starring Mexican actor, Gael Garcia Bernal, as Rodrigo, the new artistic director of the New York Symphony, who is striving to attract new audiences. Rodrigo provides freshness, new ideas and a different perspective.
The series is made up of ten 30-minute episodes, and was aired all at once at Amazon Prime on December 23rd. It was created by Paul Weitz, Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman, inspired by the memoire of Blair Tindall from 2005 of the same title.
The series is expected to draw in all those who are estranged from the classical music world and enjoy a fun and fast-paced format series. It is just like a really long movie cut into several episodes which can be watched in a weekend or at the end of the evening on an hourly schedule for 5 days.
Gael Garcia Bernal is an actor, director and producer who started his career pretty early in life and has only found a way up in the business. He cofounded CANANA, a film and TV production and distribution company, alongside fellow Mexican actor, Diego Luna and their partners, Julian Levin and Pablo Cruz.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation