New flight Dubai-Cancun
The FITUR event to be held in Spain will feature state and airport authorities, to consolidate negotiations for a direct flight between Dubai and Cancun
In a few weeks’ time, the International Tourism Fair FITUR to take place in Spain will gather the most important personalities, authorities and businessmen in the tourism field. Mexico will of course, be present in such fair and will take a very interesting team of delegations to present their products and services, including representatives of the state of Quintana Roo, who will get together with representatives from Fly Emirates and Qatar Airways and concrete negotiations to establish a direct flight that will connect Dubai and Cancun.
The head of the Cancun and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Mr. Jesus Almaguer, who announced to the press that FITUR will be the business platform to establish this exciting and very successful venture! He also mentioned that during the event, wholesalers and international buyers will do their job and sell the majority of seasons (regarding accommodation, flights and services) for the year 2015 and 2016.
He also informed that one of the strongest advantages and favorable points to negotiate and establish this new Dubai-Cancun flight, is the fact that the Cancun International Airport has the sufficient capacity to receive all sorts of aircrafts, of all sizes and shapes- even the Air Bus A380 (previously arriving from France) and operating ever since a few months ago-.
It’s worth mentioning that the Cancun International Airport has a few projects to come, like broadening Terminal 3 and constructing a fourth terminal in the near future. This will not only increase the airport’s efficiency, but also its capacity of bringing attention to thousands of transiting passengers.
Up until now, 30 companies from Cancun have confirmed their assistance in FITUR, in the Mexican Caribbean stand… Other companies will also attend but will go on their own.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California