New flight Dubai-Cancun
The FITUR event to be held in Spain will feature state and airport authorities, to consolidate negotiations for a direct flight between Dubai and Cancun
In a few weeks’ time, the International Tourism Fair FITUR to take place in Spain will gather the most important personalities, authorities and businessmen in the tourism field. Mexico will of course, be present in such fair and will take a very interesting team of delegations to present their products and services, including representatives of the state of Quintana Roo, who will get together with representatives from Fly Emirates and Qatar Airways and concrete negotiations to establish a direct flight that will connect Dubai and Cancun.
The head of the Cancun and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Mr. Jesus Almaguer, who announced to the press that FITUR will be the business platform to establish this exciting and very successful venture! He also mentioned that during the event, wholesalers and international buyers will do their job and sell the majority of seasons (regarding accommodation, flights and services) for the year 2015 and 2016.
He also informed that one of the strongest advantages and favorable points to negotiate and establish this new Dubai-Cancun flight, is the fact that the Cancun International Airport has the sufficient capacity to receive all sorts of aircrafts, of all sizes and shapes- even the Air Bus A380 (previously arriving from France) and operating ever since a few months ago-.
It’s worth mentioning that the Cancun International Airport has a few projects to come, like broadening Terminal 3 and constructing a fourth terminal in the near future. This will not only increase the airport’s efficiency, but also its capacity of bringing attention to thousands of transiting passengers.
Up until now, 30 companies from Cancun have confirmed their assistance in FITUR, in the Mexican Caribbean stand… Other companies will also attend but will go on their own.
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany
- First ladies speak out on Trump separation policy
- Women sustain half of Mexico’s economy but earn crippling wages
- Dunkin' Donuts to reach 100 stores in Mexico thanks to millennials