New flights from New York and Los Angeles to CancunBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Pack your passport and your best bathing suit!
The summer season is nearby and many are already planning vacations, with this in mind Dynamic International Airways has announced two new flights from the United States to the Mexican Caribbean, so you better have your bathing suit ready.
A press release confirmed that from May 2nd two daily flights will take off from JFK Airport in New York to Cancun, the airplane for this operation will be a Boeing 767-300ER. In June the company will launch four weekly flights from the International Airport of Los Angeles, California to the Mexican Caribbean.
"Cancun, Mexico is one of the most attractive destinations and a key market for Dynamic to launch innovations" said Bill Grey, Dynamic's chief marketing officer. "This new route gives our customers direct daily access between these two key markets and will also provide customers with low cost service at the highest standard from New York to Cancun and further".
New national and international flights are always welcome, said Jesus Almaguer, director of the Cancun Convention & Visitors Bureau (OVC).
As the number one touristic destination of Latin America, Cancun is always innovating, so if you are planning to come this summer you will find new attractions, museums, thematic parks, activities –as camel riding- and a lot of fun.
The Mexican airline, Volaris also announced that in April 23rd the company will inaugurate two new routes from its new hub in Reynosa, Tamaulipas to Cancun and Guadalajara, cities that will be connected by two flights a week.
So there’s no excuse to stay home this summer! Take this opportunity and enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches of the exotic Mexican Caribbean.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation