The brand new Mosquito Beach Playa del Carmen
A recently renovated, contemporary and eclectic hotel in Playa del Carmen: The Mosquito Beach
The Mosquito Beach is a modern and minimalist hotel boutique exclusively for adults only, located in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This recently renovated hotel offers young couples an intimate and relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a vacation in the Caribbean.
The hotel boutique is located on the seafront of the city, and is recognized by locals as one of the best beach clubs on Playa del Carmen’s Fifth Avenue. In addition to its service is located very close to one of the most famous nightclubs in the area, the Coco Bongo.
It has 33 rooms and suites decorated with modern, elegant and sophisticated style; each one of them has an external access either to the pool, the garden or the path leading to the beach.
The decor of the lobby and the restaurant combines the Caribbean tropical atmosphere with contemporary European style. The Mosquito Beach is considered by agencies and specialized publications as an ideal resort for a romantic weekend getaway to the beach, because the privacy of the rooms combined with the romantic atmosphere of the Caribbean results ideal for couples.
After being inaugurated in 2006, the Mosquito Beach recently reopened its doors after being remodeled. To celebrate, the hotel staff organized an exclusive event to unveil its renovated facilities. Altogether it was a marvelous evening, which gathered the presence of local residents and visitors; entertainment was great because a bikini runway was organized by the Mosquito Beach, also featuring live music! This was how they announced to locals and visitors that the hotel boutique is ready again to receive them, in the hotel mode or as a beach club.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation