NewCo will be held in Mexico for the first timeBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
NewCo, the Festival that aims to promote business and innovation, held every year in different cities across Europe and the United States, will be held this year for the first time in Mexico City.
Rodolfo Ramirez, CEO of RedBox, known as the only specialized agency of innovation in Mexico (successfully transforming over 60 products and services at a national and international level), will be one of the hosting companies for this great event in Mexico. NewCo 2016 will start off on February 4 in Mexico City, featuring the participation of 43 companies, each one of them opening their doors and presenting the process that led them to success!
Some of the companies involved will be Google, Twitter, Prodigy, Telmex, Terra, McGraw Hill, Mercado Libre and Natura, among many others.
The International Festival of Innovation NewCo has been held in places like Silicon Valley, Austin, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, New York, London, Barcelona and Istanbul, and now for the first time it will come to Mexico City with the support from the National Institute of Entrepreneur (Inadem), and a large group of businessmen and personalities from the world of innovation.
NewCo is a festival which is based on a model of conferences, which allows attendees to learn more about how to turn their ideas into reality. The innovative factor of the event is that each talk takes place within the company speaking, instead of a conference hall… This opens –literally- a door to innovation, allowing viewers to share experiences with the company, immerse in its processes and mind, simultaneously interacting with peers.
Those who register will have the opportunity of visiting selected companies and will be able to learn more about the company, its leaders, mission and impact they have on today’s world.
The CEO of RedBox said the aim of NewCo is to "identify, celebrate and connect with the engines of positive change in society, companies that using models based on business innovation, drive a change within urban areas."
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation