Nintendo NES Classic Edition arrives to MexicoBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
It was announced through social networks that the console will be available in the stores RadioShack
Most of us have heard of the famous video game console Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), some even grew up playing its iconic games, and now Nintendo has decided to relaunch it to the market.
This version, called "Nintendo NES mini" or "NES Classic Edition", will include an HDMI output and a USB connector and has a much more compact size compared to the original, plus it has installed 30 classic titles, which will certainly make us remember our childhood.
Nintendo's strategy on this occasion is to reach the nostalgic side of each of us, because we will be able to relive those evenings of our childhood in which we spent our time helping Mario to rescue Princess Peach, or Zelda to survive wonderful adventures.
The games that the console will include are: Balloon Fight, Bubble Bobble, Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Dr. Mario, Excitebike, Final Fantasy, Galaga, Ghosts´n Goblins, Gradius, Ice Climber, Kid Icarus, Kirby’s Adventure, Mario Bros., Mega Man 2, Metroid, Ninja Gaiden, PAC-MAN, Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream, StarTropics, Super C, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Tecmo Bowl, The Legend of Zelda y Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
In addition, this version will allow you to save the game, so you don´t have to start your games from the beginning, option that the original version did not have, and you will also be able to block it so that no one can alter your perfect progress.
Another special feature that it will include is that it will allow you to choose how you want to see the image, and it will bring three visualization options: Old TV, where you can observe the screen as if it were an old Television, even with the horizontal bars; 4:3 mode, which gives the appearance of the original NES game, stretching the image a little horizontally; And Original Resolution, in which each pixel is a perfect square, so that the games will look exactly as they were designed.
One more of Nintendo's ideas, is for the new generations to know this console, considered the one that completely changed the world of video games, and is also one of its most famous consoles in the history of the company.
Nintendo NES Classic Edition goes on sale today, November 11, in different parts of the world, including Mexico, where it will be sold for $ 1,999 pesos, and can be found on RadioShack, while in the United States it will cost $ 59.99.
It is also important to mention that it will only include one control, but also the controls will be sold separately, or you can use the classic and classic Pro controls of the Wii and Wii U consoles.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California