Nissan's 'Godzilla' arrives in MexicoBy Elliot Bullman
The super-sporty Nissan GT-R 2017 makes its debut in Mexico with a 565 horsepower.
The Japanese automaker announced on Tuesday that the Nissan GT-R 2017 is now available in all of its 230 Mexican agencies in a single premium version.
The strength of this car has given rise to its nickname of "Godzilla." The car has 565 horsepower, compared to the 124 horsepower of an SR Sentra, and a twin-turbo engine with a transmission of 6 speeds with a double clutch.
Nissan announced that Godzilla´s characteristics allow it to achieve the same speed of a Formula 1 car in the gear changes - 0.15 seconds in the R mode, one of the three driving modes that can be operated.
The engine of each GT-R is produced with the care and precision of a Takumi, a specialized engineer who builds the heart of Nissan GT-R in an artisan way and not through mechanized processes.
The Takumi places an aluminum plate in the motor with his name, which serves as a reminder of the skill, quality and experience that he used in every moment of his labour.
The Nissan GT-R 2017 is available on request at a price of $2.6 million pesos and is available in three exterior colors: Blaze Metallic, Pearl White and Metallic Grey.
- Record payday for the world's elite in the Confederations Cup 2017
- The cars that Mexicans are going crazy for
- Mexico's beach hotels expect a record summer
- Tesla is now more valuable than BMW
- Merida declares Uber as a "pirate" transport service
- To create more companies, there has to be less paperwork
- Merkel invites Mexico to be creative in digital production
- Mexico registers surprise April trade surplus and historical flow of remittances
- US and Mexico Reach Agreement over Sugar Dispute
- Markets, with strong reaction after election in Edomex
- Cancun and Riviera Maya scrutinized by Chinese entrepreneurs
- Japanese Population Grows 400% in Guanajuato