Nissan's 'Godzilla' arrives in MexicoBy Elliot Bullman
The super-sporty Nissan GT-R 2017 makes its debut in Mexico with a 565 horsepower.
The Japanese automaker announced on Tuesday that the Nissan GT-R 2017 is now available in all of its 230 Mexican agencies in a single premium version.
The strength of this car has given rise to its nickname of "Godzilla." The car has 565 horsepower, compared to the 124 horsepower of an SR Sentra, and a twin-turbo engine with a transmission of 6 speeds with a double clutch.
Nissan announced that Godzilla´s characteristics allow it to achieve the same speed of a Formula 1 car in the gear changes - 0.15 seconds in the R mode, one of the three driving modes that can be operated.
The engine of each GT-R is produced with the care and precision of a Takumi, a specialized engineer who builds the heart of Nissan GT-R in an artisan way and not through mechanized processes.
The Takumi places an aluminum plate in the motor with his name, which serves as a reminder of the skill, quality and experience that he used in every moment of his labour.
The Nissan GT-R 2017 is available on request at a price of $2.6 million pesos and is available in three exterior colors: Blaze Metallic, Pearl White and Metallic Grey.
- Mexico’s FTA with the Europeans will be ready "in a matter of weeks"
- 6 out of 10 foreign investors prefer Mexico
- PGR Presents 3 Requests to Extradite César Duarte
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'