Juan Gabriel announces the opening of his Noa Noa entertainment complexBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
The singer’s first entertainment venue on the Riviera Maya
Mexican singer/songwriter, Juan Gabriel has officially announced the upcoming groundbreaking ceremony of his new entertainment complex, the Noa Noa.
According to a press release, the new venue will be located on the exotic Riviera Maya. Lomas Group, a leading Company in Quintana Roo’s tourism industry, will be the main investor of this project which has been designed to host 1,800 people and will also house a music academy.
Also attending the groundbreaking ceremony will be the governor of Quintana Roo, Roberto Borge Angulo, the Martinez Lopez Lira family and of course the artist himself, Juan Gabriel.
The event will take place at 4:30pm (Mexico’s time zone) at Generations Riviera Maya a gourmet inclusive resort by Karisma. Stay tuned as México News Network follows up on the ceremony.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany