Juan Gabriel announces the opening of his Noa Noa entertainment complexBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
The singer’s first entertainment venue on the Riviera Maya
Mexican singer/songwriter, Juan Gabriel has officially announced the upcoming groundbreaking ceremony of his new entertainment complex, the Noa Noa.
According to a press release, the new venue will be located on the exotic Riviera Maya. Lomas Group, a leading Company in Quintana Roo’s tourism industry, will be the main investor of this project which has been designed to host 1,800 people and will also house a music academy.
Also attending the groundbreaking ceremony will be the governor of Quintana Roo, Roberto Borge Angulo, the Martinez Lopez Lira family and of course the artist himself, Juan Gabriel.
The event will take place at 4:30pm (Mexico’s time zone) at Generations Riviera Maya a gourmet inclusive resort by Karisma. Stay tuned as México News Network follows up on the ceremony.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation