Juan Gabriel announces the opening of his Noa Noa entertainment complexBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
The singer’s first entertainment venue on the Riviera Maya
Mexican singer/songwriter, Juan Gabriel has officially announced the upcoming groundbreaking ceremony of his new entertainment complex, the Noa Noa.
According to a press release, the new venue will be located on the exotic Riviera Maya. Lomas Group, a leading Company in Quintana Roo’s tourism industry, will be the main investor of this project which has been designed to host 1,800 people and will also house a music academy.
Also attending the groundbreaking ceremony will be the governor of Quintana Roo, Roberto Borge Angulo, the Martinez Lopez Lira family and of course the artist himself, Juan Gabriel.
The event will take place at 4:30pm (Mexico’s time zone) at Generations Riviera Maya a gourmet inclusive resort by Karisma. Stay tuned as México News Network follows up on the ceremony.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California