Play to buy Mexican destination with new Monopoly editionBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Hasbro launches Monopoly Mexico Edition
The US Company launched aMexicospecial edition of its famous board game Monopoly.
In this fun game you will be able to purchased destinations from the country including the magical towns, beaches, archaeological sites and places like Xochimilco.
According to a press release from Hasbro, Monopoly has been translated into 43 languages and is currently marketed in 111 countries, making it an icon of popular culture.
This famous board game has positioned itself as one of the most recognized games, and with over 80 years of experience it has served as fun for young and old through its hundreds of versions and special editions in the world.
The new edition of Mexico joins others such as Italy, China, Germany, New Zealand, France, as well as special editions on various topics like The Beatles or The Simpsons.
The purpose of this game is that with it, players to be able to meet and visit through imagination beautiful and representative parts of the country, besides knowing its culture and tourist attractions.
On the board you will find attractions such as the Xochimilco Trajineras, Tequila Express, among others, and the tokens of this version have been redesigned and have three new options: the guitar, the hat and the sandals.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California