Poland considers Mexico a priority country for doing businessBy Elliot Bullman
President of Poland visits Mexico to promote bilateral trade
Poland considers Mexico as one of the priority countries to do business outside the European Union, which is why the country's president, Andrzej Duda, toured Mexico last week.
One of the concrete actions to strengthen trade relations was the Mexico-Poland Economic Forum. The European country has had one of the highest GDP growths in the entire European Union, is a stable place to invest, has a young and skilled labour force, and has generated rapid infrastructural growth in its domestic market.
Mexico has become increasingly important for Poland and is currently its third biggest trade partner in Latin America. Commerce is prominent in sectors including automotive, cosmetics and medical equipment.
Bancomext and Polish authorities prepared a list of business opportunities, among which include boosting sectors such as beverages, metalworking, electrical, electronic, and airspace connectivity as will happen soon with the opening of a Warsaw-Cancun flight.
Poland's Economy Secretary Jerzy Kwiecinski commented that his country is very optimistic, as it aims to diversify and believes that Mexico will become its gateway to Latin America.
Given the importance of Mexico for Poland, the Polish Promotion Agency will be opened soon in Mexico City, whose purpose will be to assist interested Mexicans to do business with Poland.
- New oilfield found in the Gulf of Mexico
- What changes does the new SAT invoice have?
- Reducing deficits and recovering jobs, US goals in NAFTA
- Cancun, Acapulco and Los Cabos will have Tourist Police
- Trump is running out of options to deal with north korea
- China and Germany cover the leadership vacuum left by the United States
- UNESCO will add places to the World Heritage Sites list
- OECD sees pension collapse in Mexico within five years
- Buffett's masterpiece will make him Bank of America largest shareholder
- Pacific Alliance could be an alternative to TPP
- Mexican astrophysicist receives recognition from Queen Elizabeth II
- The obstacles facing Trump's solar wall