It’s a Princess! The Royal baby has arrived!By Dania Vargas Austryjak
Fourth in line to the throne, Princess of Cambridge
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have become proud parents of a healthy baby girl, the Princess of Cambridge, on the morning of May 2nd at 8:34 BST at St Mary's Hospital where the Duchess was admitted in the early morning and had a safely delivery.
The news of the 2nd Royal baby has brought enormous happiness to the Royal Family and royal fans around the world. Her grandfather, The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have both said to be “absolutely delighted”. She is the fifth great-grandchild of Her Royal Majesty.
A name is still to be announced as some of the favorites have appeared, such as Alice, Charlotte, Elizabeth and Diana, but we’ll still have to wait for the official announcement of the Princess’s name. The newborn is the 1st born girl into the Royal family in the last 25 years, after Princess Eugenie in 1990.
The Duke of Cambridge left Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital by 4 pm to pick up little Prince George in Kensington Palace in order to be brought back to meet his new little sister. He arrived with Dad waving to the crowds on his first “official” appearance since the day he was born, and all dressed up in blue to match his dad’s outfit. The four family members gathered in this emotional and glorious moment. The birth of the Princess of Cambridge!
- Southwest Airlines inaugurates new international route to Cancun from New Orleans
- The Federal Aviation Administration has ordered airlines to inspect certain older CFM56-7B turbofan engines.
- North Korea 'halts missile and nuclear tests', says Kim Jong-un
- Frida Kahlo Barbie doll banned from shop shelves in Mexico
- NAFTA meeting on tap; Mexico doesn’t want to be used to elude US tariffs
- Mexico is second on world’s best places to retire list
- New video editing trend could be the future of ´fake news'
- Trump says North Korea talks under way but he may not meet Kim Jong-un
- Mexico’s candidates are avoiding talking about the elephant in the room: Pensions
- Elon Musk just sank more than $100 million into The Boring Company
- Netflix is soaring after it crushed subscriber growth targets yet again
- Starbucks: Protesters call for boycott after black men arrested