It’s a Princess! The Royal baby has arrived!By Dania Vargas Austryjak
Fourth in line to the throne, Princess of Cambridge
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have become proud parents of a healthy baby girl, the Princess of Cambridge, on the morning of May 2nd at 8:34 BST at St Mary's Hospital where the Duchess was admitted in the early morning and had a safely delivery.
The news of the 2nd Royal baby has brought enormous happiness to the Royal Family and royal fans around the world. Her grandfather, The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have both said to be “absolutely delighted”. She is the fifth great-grandchild of Her Royal Majesty.
A name is still to be announced as some of the favorites have appeared, such as Alice, Charlotte, Elizabeth and Diana, but we’ll still have to wait for the official announcement of the Princess’s name. The newborn is the 1st born girl into the Royal family in the last 25 years, after Princess Eugenie in 1990.
The Duke of Cambridge left Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital by 4 pm to pick up little Prince George in Kensington Palace in order to be brought back to meet his new little sister. He arrived with Dad waving to the crowds on his first “official” appearance since the day he was born, and all dressed up in blue to match his dad’s outfit. The four family members gathered in this emotional and glorious moment. The birth of the Princess of Cambridge!
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation