Riviera Maya is specializing in the destination weddings field
The Azul Fives hotel hosted the second edition of the Destination Wedding Specialist in Riviera Maya Certification
Due to the increase of the destination weddings in Riviera Maya, the Riviera Maya Destination Marketing Office, the companies AMO MEXICO and Diamant Events Destination Wedding Experts, organized the second edition of the Riviera Maya Destination Wedding Specialist certification, conducted on March 11th in the premises of the Azul Fives Hotel in Playa del Carmen.
This event gathered 40 weeding coordinators from independent companies, hotels and industry suppliers who wish to raise their quality of work and service, while focusing on the market that starts right after Puerto Morelos, expanding all the way up to Tulum.
The certification is divided in 4 phases, where participants learned about the history and geography of Riviera Maya, topics related to the destination, the true meaning behind quality standards and contracts. In the end, everyone gladly received the visit from the Association of Weddings and Events Professionals and the Association of Bridal Consultants, both companies reassuring their commitment to the destination weddings market in the Riviera Maya.
The event organizers have the goal to make this type of certification twice a year, in order to strengthen the skills of the wedding and romance industry professionals. IlseDiamant, official certifier of destination weddings from the Diamant Events Destination Wedding Experts Company, highlighted that the certified alumni must take update courses to obtain the latest information regarding wedding and event matters, as well as important facts of the destination.
The Riviera Maya Destination Marketing Office wishes to create an official seal, to grant professional experts in destination weddings a clear distinction of the service, so visitors can have the confidence of identifying the serious, committed and prepared team of staff that will create the wedding of their dreams.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California