The Rocket and Teresa Show in Riviera Maya
Humor, laughter, jokes and whimsical comments are the main attributes that characterize Rocket, Teresa and Ponch, who enchanted our every mornings at El Dorado Royale! For an entire week, this pack of characters visited the Riviera Maya and broadcasted live their morning daily show from the facilities of the hotel to Kansas City: The Rocket and Teresa Show. They had the opportunity of taking their listeners across a wonderful journey in the Mexican Caribbean, and also enjoyed every second in the marvelous destination while sharing their experience.
During day one of this adventure, the cast of The Rocket and Teresa Show was received with arms wide open by the owners of the hotel and afterward taken to a welcome cocktail, followed by an exquisite dinner by the sea! The next following days were filled with excitement and fun activities for them, because they participated in the Jackson Wines Culinary Dinner & Wine Pairing, which is part of the events of the Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series- a gastronomic gathering that takes place once a month and organized by Hotels & Resorts by Karisma; there were also some very fun eco-tourist activities to do in Playa del Carmen, which brought them further to nature.
The Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series is a series of events that the hotel organizers month after month, featuring the gathering of renowned and talented chefs and sommeliers globally famous, to impart cooking lessons and clinics, tasting sessions (food and wine) and elaborate exquisite dinners by the sea, in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean.
Rocket, Teresa and Ponch and the rest of the staff of Mix 93.3 couldn’t stop talking about what an incredible time they were having in the facilities of El Dorado Royale, and kept tweeting, commenting and facebooking on the matter! I am telling you, there was never a dull moment during the entire week for this amazing team of wonderful personalities, who specially thanked the staff at the resort, for their excellent attention and service, since they were the icing on the cake to their whole week of fun, sun, sea and more in the Mexican Caribbean!
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany