Is Mexico a safe place to visit?By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Wholesalers say YES!
On the third day of the Tianguis Turistico México, wholesalers and buyers agreed that Mexico is still the first choice of destination for the United States and Canada. The reason? According to Sandy Babin, Vice President of Marketing for wholesaler Apple Leisure Group, Mexico is a safe destination for international visitors.
Despite last year’s tough times, Mexico still fascinates American travelers, which is reflected in the demand for more flights to Mexican destinations.
In fact, Cancun and Riviera Maya are the top choice for American agencies looking for unique experiences and exclusive resorts such as El Dorado Royal by Karisma or its newest project, Generations Riviera Maya. For this reason wholesalers from United States are constantly searching for more diversification of products, resorts and experiences.
Danielle Whitmore, Apple Leisure Group Sr. Manager of Destination Strategy stated during an exclusive interview for Mexico News Network, that the group is interested in Mexican Pacific destinations such as Puerto Vallarta.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation