Is Mexico a safe place to visit?By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Wholesalers say YES!
On the third day of the Tianguis Turistico México, wholesalers and buyers agreed that Mexico is still the first choice of destination for the United States and Canada. The reason? According to Sandy Babin, Vice President of Marketing for wholesaler Apple Leisure Group, Mexico is a safe destination for international visitors.
Despite last year’s tough times, Mexico still fascinates American travelers, which is reflected in the demand for more flights to Mexican destinations.
In fact, Cancun and Riviera Maya are the top choice for American agencies looking for unique experiences and exclusive resorts such as El Dorado Royal by Karisma or its newest project, Generations Riviera Maya. For this reason wholesalers from United States are constantly searching for more diversification of products, resorts and experiences.
Danielle Whitmore, Apple Leisure Group Sr. Manager of Destination Strategy stated during an exclusive interview for Mexico News Network, that the group is interested in Mexican Pacific destinations such as Puerto Vallarta.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California