Is Mexico a safe place to visit?By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Wholesalers say YES!
On the third day of the Tianguis Turistico México, wholesalers and buyers agreed that Mexico is still the first choice of destination for the United States and Canada. The reason? According to Sandy Babin, Vice President of Marketing for wholesaler Apple Leisure Group, Mexico is a safe destination for international visitors.
Despite last year’s tough times, Mexico still fascinates American travelers, which is reflected in the demand for more flights to Mexican destinations.
In fact, Cancun and Riviera Maya are the top choice for American agencies looking for unique experiences and exclusive resorts such as El Dorado Royal by Karisma or its newest project, Generations Riviera Maya. For this reason wholesalers from United States are constantly searching for more diversification of products, resorts and experiences.
Danielle Whitmore, Apple Leisure Group Sr. Manager of Destination Strategy stated during an exclusive interview for Mexico News Network, that the group is interested in Mexican Pacific destinations such as Puerto Vallarta.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany