Sensimar in Riviera Maya
A new hotel especially designed for Germans
The Sensimar hotel chain is one of the few companies dedicated on satisfying one particular market demand: Adult German couples. It has several hotels all over the world, and provides a special space for travelers, filled with comfort, adventure, fun and luxury.
Today, German tourists represent one of the highest acclaimed markets in the industry, mainly because they generally tend to stay longer in their chosen destination (from 13 to 15 nights on average) and their budget is usually bigger too, almost twice as much as conventional travelers. Moreover, German travelers are also famous and distinguished for seeking out spaces that provide several activities, being the main one culinary experiences, followed by cultural and in a completely harmonious atmosphere with excellent service.
As a result, after consolidating itself in countries like Greece, Thailand and Dominican Republic, Sensimar decided to venture out into the world and now arrives to Riviera Maya, one of the most important destinations of the Mexican Caribbean, Latin America and the world!
Acoording to representatives of the chain, one of the main aspects of this Brand new opening is the fact that the destination has excellent air connectivity with the rest of the world, through the Cancun International Airport. Likewise, the Sensimar hotel is located within the facilities of El Dorado Royale; featuring 105 rooms, the majority of them with direct access into the pool… Each room is completely designed according to the likes and needs of tourists, evoking nothing but sheer pleasure and comfort, relax and delight surrounded by excellent service. Another great perk of this new concept is that guests will have full access to practically any area of the El Dorado Royale hotel, which enhances their experience even more!
During the official inauguration of the Sensimar Hotel, a coconut palm tree was planted, as a symbol of the profitable development of this new project, on the marvelous beaches of the Mexican Caribbean.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California