The Government of Guerrero is promoting the Triangulo del Sol
Triangulo del sol: Acapulco,TaxcoandIxtapa-Zihuatanejo
The Triangulo del Sol is the name given to the tourist corridor integrated by Acapulco, Taxco and Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, the most important destinations of the Mexican state of Guerrero. Before the year ends, this region will receive a huge advertising campaign to promote events in the cultural and sports sector.
According to governor Rogelio Ortega Martinez this effort will be focused on promoting those destinations as excellent options for the long weekend of November 20th, the anniversary of the Mexican Revolution, and the next Christmas vacations.
Promotions and events of the Triangulo del Sol will be advertised by local and national media, in order to reach thousands of people that live near Mexico City and states around Guerrero.
Acapulco, one of the most important destinations of Mexico, will be the host of many cultural, sporting and tourist events such as the Gymnastic World Championship and the Air Show 2014.
In addition, the international port will be celebrating the 80th anniversary of its most emblematic spot: La Quebrada, anatural cliff where thousands of tourists can watch brave Mexican divers jump in to the sea.
The civil association Hablemos bien de Aca (Speak well of Acapulco in English) is joining this advertising campaign as a recognition of this historical destination of Mexico, that was once the favorite place of the rich and famous.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo will receive the New Year full with adrenaline, with the Surf Open and second edition of the Campus Yoga.
All these activities have been set by the government of Guerrero to support and help the tourism industry and the economic growth of small businesses.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany