The Government of Guerrero is promoting the Triangulo del Sol
Triangulo del sol: Acapulco,TaxcoandIxtapa-Zihuatanejo
The Triangulo del Sol is the name given to the tourist corridor integrated by Acapulco, Taxco and Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, the most important destinations of the Mexican state of Guerrero. Before the year ends, this region will receive a huge advertising campaign to promote events in the cultural and sports sector.
According to governor Rogelio Ortega Martinez this effort will be focused on promoting those destinations as excellent options for the long weekend of November 20th, the anniversary of the Mexican Revolution, and the next Christmas vacations.
Promotions and events of the Triangulo del Sol will be advertised by local and national media, in order to reach thousands of people that live near Mexico City and states around Guerrero.
Acapulco, one of the most important destinations of Mexico, will be the host of many cultural, sporting and tourist events such as the Gymnastic World Championship and the Air Show 2014.
In addition, the international port will be celebrating the 80th anniversary of its most emblematic spot: La Quebrada, anatural cliff where thousands of tourists can watch brave Mexican divers jump in to the sea.
The civil association Hablemos bien de Aca (Speak well of Acapulco in English) is joining this advertising campaign as a recognition of this historical destination of Mexico, that was once the favorite place of the rich and famous.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo will receive the New Year full with adrenaline, with the Surf Open and second edition of the Campus Yoga.
All these activities have been set by the government of Guerrero to support and help the tourism industry and the economic growth of small businesses.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation