The tourism industry in Quintana Roo
Riviera Maya and Cancun are the number one destinations in the state of Quintana Roo that managed to consolidate themselves as a world power in tourism for Mexico and Latin America; this is the result of the arrival of over 17 million tourists in the entity.
With 77,500 hotel rooms available in both destinations, the area was able to exceed numbers and figures generated in the year 2012. It is estimated that the hotel industry grew by 1.4% during the year 2013, which traduces into revenue of 90 million pesos for the entire country.
The Cancun International Airport registered numbers unlike any other! The terminal broke record by giving service to 16.5 million passengers through the terminal.
This was all possible thanks to collaborative work that has been carried out for some time now, as well as the excellent services that Cancun and Riviera Maya bring to every tourist.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"