San Luis Potosí: Culture and Eco-Adventures, All in One StateBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
The Minister of Tourism of San Luis Potosi, Enrique Abud Dip, during an exclusive interview with México News Network, said that the presence of the state during the 40th edition of the Tianguis Turístico México, aims to highlight the diverse touristic options for its visitors.
He explained that San Luis Potosí has 3,000 buildings designated as World Cultural Heritage. The state also offer scenarios for every type of tourist, for those who enjoy culture or those who prefer adventure. Abud explained that visitors can delight in the state’s scenery as they go from a semi-deserts to waterfalls that reach up to 105 meters, by just traveling a few kilometers.
Abud Dip also added that the upcoming week before Easter is an excellent season to visit San Luis Potosí, as visitors can witness the procession of silence – one of the oldest religious events in Latin America – and the Festival of San Luis Potosí, where visitors can delight in the local cuisine and also enjoy an attractive artistic lineup.
Finally, the ministerencouraged potential visitors to see San Luis Potosi for themselves, given its important ground and air connections.
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica