San Luis Potosí: Culture and Eco-Adventures, All in One StateBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
The Minister of Tourism of San Luis Potosi, Enrique Abud Dip, during an exclusive interview with México News Network, said that the presence of the state during the 40th edition of the Tianguis Turístico México, aims to highlight the diverse touristic options for its visitors.
He explained that San Luis Potosí has 3,000 buildings designated as World Cultural Heritage. The state also offer scenarios for every type of tourist, for those who enjoy culture or those who prefer adventure. Abud explained that visitors can delight in the state’s scenery as they go from a semi-deserts to waterfalls that reach up to 105 meters, by just traveling a few kilometers.
Abud Dip also added that the upcoming week before Easter is an excellent season to visit San Luis Potosí, as visitors can witness the procession of silence – one of the oldest religious events in Latin America – and the Festival of San Luis Potosí, where visitors can delight in the local cuisine and also enjoy an attractive artistic lineup.
Finally, the ministerencouraged potential visitors to see San Luis Potosi for themselves, given its important ground and air connections.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation