Is Cancun a safe place to visit?
A few days ago, the US Department of State, issued a traveling warning for its citizens, to consider twice before visiting Mexico. In spite of this recommendation, the state of Quintana Roo didn’t figure at all in the listing, in fact it emphasizes that the Yucatan Peninsula is one of the safest destinations to travel to, nonetheless there is great fear in some that these warnings may affect the image of this tourist destination.
The President of the Mexican Association of Travel Agencies in Quintana Roo, mentioned that Cancun and Riviera Maya are fully identified and positioned in the entire globe as safe and amazing destinations to visit. This is the main reason why he finds it hard to believe that the destination’s image to the world is negatively impacted on by the issuing of these warnings. He highlighted the work and effort the association has done in the past year, and also the governor’s effort to keep the excellent image of the state of Quintana Roo.
Cancun and Riviera Maya are perfect destinations to visit and spend any kind of vacation in, reason why thousands of tourists year after year keep coming back to enjoy its beautiful beaches and marvelous services. On average, the Cancun International Airport estimates to receive over 800 thousand passengers monthly.
Entrepreneurs and organizers of great and very successful events, have strongly bet toward the destination’s safety and invested thousands upon it. Proof of such, is the periodic realization (monthly in fact) of national and international events, which gather hundreds of participants and guests from all over the world, like the Canadian Beef Culinary Series held at the El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma.
For this, and many more reasons Cancun and Riviera Maya continue being one of the favorite destinations of the world, since they aren’t only the ideal place to rest and unwind, but they count with all the services needed for visitors to feel safe, comfortable and pampered when visiting.
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany
- First ladies speak out on Trump separation policy
- Women sustain half of Mexico’s economy but earn crippling wages
- Dunkin' Donuts to reach 100 stores in Mexico thanks to millennials