Uber could cancel your accountBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
This is possible if users don't follow the "Community Guidelines"
Uber is a company that started to work only a few years ago, and in that short period has created several anecdotes between customers and drivers, some good and some not so much.
For this kind of situations Uber gives users the option to score their driver, and even to issue reports, and now the company has announced that drivers can now also rate customers, and even some users could be expelled from the app.
In order to create a pleasant and safe environment for all, the company has written down the "Community Guidelines", and in case of being unfollowed, the user or the driver in question will lose their account and will no longer have access to the service.
These guidelines are only valid in the United States for the moment, however it is expected to reach other countries where Uber operates soon, in order to make this app safer for all who use it around the world.
In general the rules that are included in the guidelines are pretty basic and even if they are not yet into force in your country, it would be good to follow them.
With this the company seeks to offer yet a better service, both for its workers and for the people who use this service as a means of transportation.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation