An underground aquarium in Mexico City!
The Inbursa Aquarium
Known as a cosmopolitan place, Mexico City has a new tourist attraction: the first underground aquarium in Latin America.
Nuevo Polanco is one of the most exclusive zones in the city; here, you can find luxurious shopping malls and emblematic buildings, such as the Soumaya Museum and now… You’ll also find the new extraordinary attraction… Inbursa Aquarium.
The aquarium’s infrastructure is amazing! But what makes it so special? Well it’s the first of its kind to use first-class generation technology; another one like this can only be found in the UK.
Amaze your senses with so many fascinating features of the aquarium… It reveals over 300 different kinds of underwater species, ecosystems and more! It’s just as if you took a trip around the entire oceans of the world!
The journey starts in the Antarctica with penguins, these funny little creatures welcome you! Then you go down into a sunken ship that is made from fake whale bones. Once you’re through, you’ll come across, hidden deep within a cave, one of the most beautiful –yet dangerous- creatures of the sea: jellyfish.
One of the best things of this aquarium is that you can be in different ecosystems! For example you can discover the colors and shapes of the reef, and then a mere steps away, find yourself in a dark and damp mangrove.
The Inbursa Aquarium has special spaces where you can interact with turtles, star fish and sting rays… You can even touch them! A completely safe experience for creatures and visitors.
This modern and complicated construction was carefully designed. For the benefit of fish, specialists suggested bringing one million and 600 liters of sea water from the coast of Veracruz… And they did!
But this isn’t all.... Inbursa Aquarium has a special gadget that will amaze you! There is an app that will show you the anatomy of each fish in 3D, just imagine that!
So next time you visit Mexico City, do not forget to include in your route, a daytrip to this spectacular aquarium.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany