US game maker launches stunt to snarl plans for border wall with MexicoBy Elliot Bullman
An irreverent card game company is playing its hand to scupper Trump’s wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Cards Against Humanityis celebrating the holidays with a six-part promotion that the company claims will help save America. Part one? Stop President Donald Trumpfrom building his wall by purchasing a plot of vacant land along the U.S. - Mexico border.
The whacky marketing stunt will give each participant a small share of the land meaning that the US Government will have to take thousands of citizens to court in order to buy back the land and build the wall, a process that will tie the US government up in legal knots for decades.
The Chicago-based game company said “Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans”, on a website promoting its stunt.
“He is so afraid that he wants to build a $20 billion wall that everyone knows will accomplish nothing”, it said.
The sold-out promotion, which cost $15,included a total of six America-saving surprises.On Day 1, all Cards Against Humanity Saves America recipients will get an illustrated map of the land, a certificate of Cards Against Humanity’s promise to fight the wall, some new cards, and a few other surprises.
The company has hired a law firm that specializes in eminent domain, “to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built.”
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany