US game maker launches stunt to snarl plans for border wall with MexicoBy Elliot Bullman
An irreverent card game company is playing its hand to scupper Trump’s wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Cards Against Humanityis celebrating the holidays with a six-part promotion that the company claims will help save America. Part one? Stop President Donald Trumpfrom building his wall by purchasing a plot of vacant land along the U.S. - Mexico border.
The whacky marketing stunt will give each participant a small share of the land meaning that the US Government will have to take thousands of citizens to court in order to buy back the land and build the wall, a process that will tie the US government up in legal knots for decades.
The Chicago-based game company said “Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans”, on a website promoting its stunt.
“He is so afraid that he wants to build a $20 billion wall that everyone knows will accomplish nothing”, it said.
The sold-out promotion, which cost $15,included a total of six America-saving surprises.On Day 1, all Cards Against Humanity Saves America recipients will get an illustrated map of the land, a certificate of Cards Against Humanity’s promise to fight the wall, some new cards, and a few other surprises.
The company has hired a law firm that specializes in eminent domain, “to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built.”
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?