US warning to Chihuahua is now invalid!
Visit Chihuahua… It is now officially off the list of warnings from the US government to travel to
Chihuahua regains strength in regard to tourism matters, because the US Government recently removed Chihuahua’s Warning from the listing of places no to visit, due to insecurity.
The governor of Chihuahua, Mr. Cesar Duarte announced that the state’s citizens and businessmen are over the hills, because the US Government decided to take Chihuahua off the list of warnings of places to visit, during the past few years. He stated that the struggle and measures taken against insecurity, is finally being rewarded. The state of Chihuahua is ready and set to receive tourists from North America! They can freely visit Chihuahua, since their safety and integrity is completely and utterly guaranteed, for national and overseas tourists. The government also trusts that the state’s natural beauty, as well as the hospitality and kindness of local residents will definitely satisfy every traveler.
The elimination of the US warning in Chihuahua, guarantees a state of peace and safety, letting visitors from all over the world enjoy the great wonders and infrastructure of the destination. To share these wonderful news with the world, the state has decided to carry out the ¡Ah Chihuahua! Campaign, which gathers and promotes basic information of the state’s main attractions, such as: El Chepe, Sierra Tarahumara (Mountain range), Barrancas del Cobre (Copper Canyon) and of course its colonial buildings.
One of the strongest tourist attractions of the state are certainly adventure activities, due to the geographical location of Chihuahua, travelers may carry out activities like zip lines, rappel, hiking and more! The state’s connectivity is currently in excellent shape, since there is great access to and from North America and Mexico, which means a direct bridge between both nations, turning it into the perfect destination for long weekend breaks. It’s also worth mentioning that the Creed International Airport is currently under construction, which will increase the air connectivity in the area.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany