US warning to Chihuahua is now invalid!
Visit Chihuahua… It is now officially off the list of warnings from the US government to travel to
Chihuahua regains strength in regard to tourism matters, because the US Government recently removed Chihuahua’s Warning from the listing of places no to visit, due to insecurity.
The governor of Chihuahua, Mr. Cesar Duarte announced that the state’s citizens and businessmen are over the hills, because the US Government decided to take Chihuahua off the list of warnings of places to visit, during the past few years. He stated that the struggle and measures taken against insecurity, is finally being rewarded. The state of Chihuahua is ready and set to receive tourists from North America! They can freely visit Chihuahua, since their safety and integrity is completely and utterly guaranteed, for national and overseas tourists. The government also trusts that the state’s natural beauty, as well as the hospitality and kindness of local residents will definitely satisfy every traveler.
The elimination of the US warning in Chihuahua, guarantees a state of peace and safety, letting visitors from all over the world enjoy the great wonders and infrastructure of the destination. To share these wonderful news with the world, the state has decided to carry out the ¡Ah Chihuahua! Campaign, which gathers and promotes basic information of the state’s main attractions, such as: El Chepe, Sierra Tarahumara (Mountain range), Barrancas del Cobre (Copper Canyon) and of course its colonial buildings.
One of the strongest tourist attractions of the state are certainly adventure activities, due to the geographical location of Chihuahua, travelers may carry out activities like zip lines, rappel, hiking and more! The state’s connectivity is currently in excellent shape, since there is great access to and from North America and Mexico, which means a direct bridge between both nations, turning it into the perfect destination for long weekend breaks. It’s also worth mentioning that the Creed International Airport is currently under construction, which will increase the air connectivity in the area.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation