Travel to Monterrey, Las Vegas and New York!
Direct flights from Monterrey to Las Vegas and New York!
Traveling places to drift off and relax is always an excellent way to blow off some steam…. When you visit new and exciting destinations and decide to take a long vacation or even weekend break, it’s always nice knowing that you’ll have a smooth and nonstop flight, to prevent any mishaps before your days of relaxations.
For all those travel-lovers and globetrotters, we have excellent news for you! Now Monterrey, the city of the mountains, located in northern Mexico, has two new direct flights from and to Las Vegas and New York!
VivaAerobus, the most economic airlines in Mexico, has announced the comeback of its non-stop flight from Monterrey to Las Vegas. The airline will have four weekly flights: Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday. Juan Carlos Zuazua, Chief Executive Officer of VivaAerobus said that these new connections were introduced since several travelers requested it!
Mexico is a great market for Nevada. In fact, since 2009 flights between these two cities have increased by 20%. With this situation, the Las Vegas Conventions and Visitors Authority has estimated that these new four flights from Monterrey will generate more than 14.5 million USD profit per year.
And the good news continue, as Las Vegas is not the only destination that will receive more flights from Monterrey.
One of the leading airlines in the country, Aeroméxico has prepared a spectacular close for the 2014 with its new one-day flight from Monterrey to the cosmopolitan New York City. This will be done with the best of Aeroméxico’s fleet, an Embraer 190 with 99 seats, from which 11 are designated to Premier Class.
This new flight will connect not just Monterrey to New York City, but also passengers from Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Queretaro and Aguascalientes, who will now have a new option to travel other US destinations as Boston, Buffalo, Cleveland or Cincinati and even to Europe, according to Anko van der Werff, Aeroméxico’s EVP of Revenue Management.
With the introduction of these two new flights, Mexico and the US are more connected, easing the flow of tourists among both impressive nations!
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation