Univision’s Barbara Bermudo, visits the Riviera Maya with her family.By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Seven months into her third pregnancy, Primer Impacto host decides to take a few days off with husband and daughters.
Latin television personality Barbara Bermudo spent some down time at the Hotel Generations Riviera Maya, known for its Gourmet Inclusive concept, which offers guests all day gourmet cooking from a menu recognized by the Wine Expectators Award of Excellence.
Bermudo, who co-stars on Univisión’s Primer Impacto, one of the best rated programs in the United States and 12 Latin American countries, visited Mexico News Network’s studio located at El Dorado Royale Spa Resort by Karisma and even spoke of the possibility of recording in there in a near future.
The host, who was named one of the 50 most beautiful people in 2007 by People Magazine, enjoyed an unforgettable vacation with her two daughters and husband Mario Andres Moreno, with whom she is expecting their third daughter who will be named Sofia Andrea Victoria.
“We are happy here, enjoying a wonderful family vacation at Generations Resorts, and we couldn´t be more grateful with the person who recommended this heavenly place, a very familial place”, the Puerto Rican journalist said during an interview with Mexico News Network. “I’m on my 7th month of pregnancy, but the doctor gave me one last chance to enjoy myself with my family… so we chose this place.” Bermudo added being very “grateful for the attention” and complimented the staff, the service, the food and the rooms. “We are very happy to have chosen this destination to enjoy the last phase of my pregnancy,” she said.
Her husband Mario Andres also commented “this Resort is a beauty, and we want to congratulate two Mexican entrepreneurs, Mrs. Dolores Lira, and her husband Mr. Jose Luis Martinez (both owners of Hotel Generations Riviera Maya) because they have believed in their town, they create jobs, and most of all they pushed forward.”
Bermudo and the family stayed for about a week enjoying the beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya. On the day of her departure, she thanked, via her Facebook page, all the people who made her stay possible and more pleasurable at the Generations Resort, emphasizing on Mrs. Dolores Lopez Lira. “You´re a woman worthy of admiration, and you taught us that everything is possible if we believe”, added Bermudo, who closed her message with “God bless this beautiful country and its beautiful people”.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation