Univision’s Barbara Bermudo, visits the Riviera Maya with her family.By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Seven months into her third pregnancy, Primer Impacto host decides to take a few days off with husband and daughters.
Latin television personality Barbara Bermudo spent some down time at the Hotel Generations Riviera Maya, known for its Gourmet Inclusive concept, which offers guests all day gourmet cooking from a menu recognized by the Wine Expectators Award of Excellence.
Bermudo, who co-stars on Univisión’s Primer Impacto, one of the best rated programs in the United States and 12 Latin American countries, visited Mexico News Network’s studio located at El Dorado Royale Spa Resort by Karisma and even spoke of the possibility of recording in there in a near future.
The host, who was named one of the 50 most beautiful people in 2007 by People Magazine, enjoyed an unforgettable vacation with her two daughters and husband Mario Andres Moreno, with whom she is expecting their third daughter who will be named Sofia Andrea Victoria.
“We are happy here, enjoying a wonderful family vacation at Generations Resorts, and we couldn´t be more grateful with the person who recommended this heavenly place, a very familial place”, the Puerto Rican journalist said during an interview with Mexico News Network. “I’m on my 7th month of pregnancy, but the doctor gave me one last chance to enjoy myself with my family… so we chose this place.” Bermudo added being very “grateful for the attention” and complimented the staff, the service, the food and the rooms. “We are very happy to have chosen this destination to enjoy the last phase of my pregnancy,” she said.
Her husband Mario Andres also commented “this Resort is a beauty, and we want to congratulate two Mexican entrepreneurs, Mrs. Dolores Lira, and her husband Mr. Jose Luis Martinez (both owners of Hotel Generations Riviera Maya) because they have believed in their town, they create jobs, and most of all they pushed forward.”
Bermudo and the family stayed for about a week enjoying the beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya. On the day of her departure, she thanked, via her Facebook page, all the people who made her stay possible and more pleasurable at the Generations Resort, emphasizing on Mrs. Dolores Lopez Lira. “You´re a woman worthy of admiration, and you taught us that everything is possible if we believe”, added Bermudo, who closed her message with “God bless this beautiful country and its beautiful people”.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California