The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders in Riviera Maya
The gorgeous Redskins Cheerleaders swam with dolphins in Riviera Maya!
Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya were happy to receive the first ladies of football, who flew into town to have their pictures taken for their upcoming 2014 calendar.
Hot beaches and hot bodies paired to bring vibrant life to the gorgeous beaches of the Mexican Caribbean. Beautiful ladies and spectacular scenery are what will appear in their 2014 calendar.
After a whole morning of prepping, make up, sand, water and bikinis, the ladies head up to a dolphinarium to swim and enjoy next to these water creatures –dolphins–, and not the football team. They also learned about the dolphins and how they can live up to 50 years in captivity.
The girls were so excited and couldn’t wait to come to this lovely place in Mexico, where they had fun even at work, but let’s face it, who wouldn’t enjoy having to work on this little piece of heaven that Riviera Maya is?
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica