The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders in Riviera Maya
The gorgeous Redskins Cheerleaders swam with dolphins in Riviera Maya!
Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya were happy to receive the first ladies of football, who flew into town to have their pictures taken for their upcoming 2014 calendar.
Hot beaches and hot bodies paired to bring vibrant life to the gorgeous beaches of the Mexican Caribbean. Beautiful ladies and spectacular scenery are what will appear in their 2014 calendar.
After a whole morning of prepping, make up, sand, water and bikinis, the ladies head up to a dolphinarium to swim and enjoy next to these water creatures –dolphins–, and not the football team. They also learned about the dolphins and how they can live up to 50 years in captivity.
The girls were so excited and couldn’t wait to come to this lovely place in Mexico, where they had fun even at work, but let’s face it, who wouldn’t enjoy having to work on this little piece of heaven that Riviera Maya is?
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation