What do Mexicans gift at Christmas?By Elliot Bullman
According to a Google survey, Christmas sales in Mexico have increased every year, since 2012 by 10 percent.
According to a Google survey, Christmas sales in Mexico have increased every year, since 2012, 10 percent. And as sales increase, the preferences of Mexicans indicate the most sought after gifts.
This year Clothing, footwear and accessories were the items most sought after by Mexicans with 74 percent of Christmas preferences. Meanwhile, the second placed gifts were toys and video games, with 40 percent.
Three of the most sought-after video games and toys were the Nintendo Switch, Resident Evil and Clash Royal.
Next with 19% of preferences came smartphones or tablets. With the most sought after item being the iPhone X and the iPhone 8. And then with 17% comes home entertainment items, such as board games.
The same survey showed that mum is the relative who receives the most Christmas gifts with 35%, followed by sentimental couples with 22%, children in third place with 18%. And as for dad, well his socks tied with other family members, gaining 17% of the gifts.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California