Xplor The Bravest Race in the Mexican Caribbean!
Xcaret Group is very well distinguished for providing local residents and visitors the most incredible tourist services and for creating extraordinary activities for those who seek for something more than sun and beach. It’s a company socially and environmentally responsible who has found the ideal way of blending nature, fun and history while designing the most amazing excursions for the enjoyment of thousands. This year, they are introducing a brand new sporting event in the Mexican Caribbean!
Its name? The Bravest Race and consists of a new and revolutionary concept that takes the simplest of acts (competition) and takes it to a higher level! It is far beyond simply testing your resistance and performance, The Bravest Race is a platform where you’ll face your fears, challenge your limits and unleash you inner strength and courage. It will be held on January 26th in the facilities of Xplor.
Competitors must demonstrate their courage and strength across 5 kilometers of obstacles of all kinds, ranging from natural, artificial, that test your resistance, ability or even strength! According to organizers, the purpose of the entire race is to face and overcome your fears in a unique and very healthy manner!
Along certain spots of the race, competitors (who will run in mixed groups of 200 people) will be face to face with their fears, which are called The Fear Hunters, who will try and take away participant’s tags- called Brave Flags- which are those that represent the strength of each athlete.
Prior to the entire competition, The Bravest Race provided a crossfit-like training for every participant who wished to take it. Likewise, a couple of suggestions and recommendations were issued to athletes, regarding what they should and shouldn’t do during the entire race!
Another great perk of The Bravest Race is that you don’t have to necessarily face your fears on your own; you can do so with your friends! Once you cross the finishing like, after everyone is awarded and prizes are granted, it’s time to let your hair loose, put your heels on and dancing shoes and enjoy an evening filled with fun, amid the Bravest Party.
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?