Xplor The Bravest Race in the Mexican Caribbean!
Xcaret Group is very well distinguished for providing local residents and visitors the most incredible tourist services and for creating extraordinary activities for those who seek for something more than sun and beach. It’s a company socially and environmentally responsible who has found the ideal way of blending nature, fun and history while designing the most amazing excursions for the enjoyment of thousands. This year, they are introducing a brand new sporting event in the Mexican Caribbean!
Its name? The Bravest Race and consists of a new and revolutionary concept that takes the simplest of acts (competition) and takes it to a higher level! It is far beyond simply testing your resistance and performance, The Bravest Race is a platform where you’ll face your fears, challenge your limits and unleash you inner strength and courage. It will be held on January 26th in the facilities of Xplor.
Competitors must demonstrate their courage and strength across 5 kilometers of obstacles of all kinds, ranging from natural, artificial, that test your resistance, ability or even strength! According to organizers, the purpose of the entire race is to face and overcome your fears in a unique and very healthy manner!
Along certain spots of the race, competitors (who will run in mixed groups of 200 people) will be face to face with their fears, which are called The Fear Hunters, who will try and take away participant’s tags- called Brave Flags- which are those that represent the strength of each athlete.
Prior to the entire competition, The Bravest Race provided a crossfit-like training for every participant who wished to take it. Likewise, a couple of suggestions and recommendations were issued to athletes, regarding what they should and shouldn’t do during the entire race!
Another great perk of The Bravest Race is that you don’t have to necessarily face your fears on your own; you can do so with your friends! Once you cross the finishing like, after everyone is awarded and prizes are granted, it’s time to let your hair loose, put your heels on and dancing shoes and enjoy an evening filled with fun, amid the Bravest Party.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California