Xplor The Bravest Race in the Mexican Caribbean!
Xcaret Group is very well distinguished for providing local residents and visitors the most incredible tourist services and for creating extraordinary activities for those who seek for something more than sun and beach. It’s a company socially and environmentally responsible who has found the ideal way of blending nature, fun and history while designing the most amazing excursions for the enjoyment of thousands. This year, they are introducing a brand new sporting event in the Mexican Caribbean!
Its name? The Bravest Race and consists of a new and revolutionary concept that takes the simplest of acts (competition) and takes it to a higher level! It is far beyond simply testing your resistance and performance, The Bravest Race is a platform where you’ll face your fears, challenge your limits and unleash you inner strength and courage. It will be held on January 26th in the facilities of Xplor.
Competitors must demonstrate their courage and strength across 5 kilometers of obstacles of all kinds, ranging from natural, artificial, that test your resistance, ability or even strength! According to organizers, the purpose of the entire race is to face and overcome your fears in a unique and very healthy manner!
Along certain spots of the race, competitors (who will run in mixed groups of 200 people) will be face to face with their fears, which are called The Fear Hunters, who will try and take away participant’s tags- called Brave Flags- which are those that represent the strength of each athlete.
Prior to the entire competition, The Bravest Race provided a crossfit-like training for every participant who wished to take it. Likewise, a couple of suggestions and recommendations were issued to athletes, regarding what they should and shouldn’t do during the entire race!
Another great perk of The Bravest Race is that you don’t have to necessarily face your fears on your own; you can do so with your friends! Once you cross the finishing like, after everyone is awarded and prizes are granted, it’s time to let your hair loose, put your heels on and dancing shoes and enjoy an evening filled with fun, amid the Bravest Party.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany