Mark Zuckerberg Invited to National Entrepreneur Week 2015By Fernanda Duque Hernández
A boost to Mexican entrepreneurs.
Sources from Mexico’s National Entrepreneur Institute have confirmed that Facebook co-founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, has been invited to attend as a speaker at National Entrepreneur Week 2015, an event to be held from October 5th to 10th at the Expo Bancomer Santa Fe in Mexico City.
With the goal of providing a rewarding business experience to Mexican entrepreneurs, the Ministry of Economy, through the National Entrepreneur Institute, has invited several big names to give inspiring keynotes and presentations. Chad Hurley, co-founder of YouTube and Rosario Marin, former Treasurer of the United States, among others are slated to speak at the event .
In addition, there will be another 20 keynote addresses, 11 business units, a presentation of the top 100 cases of successful entrepreneurs in Mexico, courses, workshops and other activities to promote the creation of Mexican initiatives and projects.
The 'Made in Quintana Roo' brand, promoted by the Quintana Roo state government, will play an important role during the event, as it will have its own stand where entrepreneurs from the state will be able to exhibit, promote and position their products in new market niches.
According to the head of the Quintana Roo State Ministry of Economic Development, the event will be inaugurated by the President Enrique Peña Nieto and the Minister of Economy, Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"