Mark Zuckerberg Invited to National Entrepreneur Week 2015By Fernanda Duque Hernández
A boost to Mexican entrepreneurs.
Sources from Mexico’s National Entrepreneur Institute have confirmed that Facebook co-founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, has been invited to attend as a speaker at National Entrepreneur Week 2015, an event to be held from October 5th to 10th at the Expo Bancomer Santa Fe in Mexico City.
With the goal of providing a rewarding business experience to Mexican entrepreneurs, the Ministry of Economy, through the National Entrepreneur Institute, has invited several big names to give inspiring keynotes and presentations. Chad Hurley, co-founder of YouTube and Rosario Marin, former Treasurer of the United States, among others are slated to speak at the event .
In addition, there will be another 20 keynote addresses, 11 business units, a presentation of the top 100 cases of successful entrepreneurs in Mexico, courses, workshops and other activities to promote the creation of Mexican initiatives and projects.
The 'Made in Quintana Roo' brand, promoted by the Quintana Roo state government, will play an important role during the event, as it will have its own stand where entrepreneurs from the state will be able to exhibit, promote and position their products in new market niches.
According to the head of the Quintana Roo State Ministry of Economic Development, the event will be inaugurated by the President Enrique Peña Nieto and the Minister of Economy, Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California