An app to "Boycott Trump"By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
It includes the name of companies that support the new president of the United States
The Democratic Coalition Agains Trump group launched a free app called Boycott Trump, which includes a list of more than 250 businesses that are connected to Donald J. Trump, the current president of the United States of America.
Faced with the controversial decisions that the new president has taken, many people have shown their disagreement, through protests and initiatives that aim to prove to Trump that they will not let him get away with it so easy.
The creators of the app were dedicated to investigate all the companies that somehow are connected with the official, and that one way and another supported the candidate so that he could become president.
According to Nate Lemer, executive director of the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, this app is just a first step in the long campaign they have planned to boycott Trump.
This campaign is about the empowerment of people, and is intended to provide a safe and productive way to express the disapproval of people for Trump. For although they have already accepted that he won the election that does not mean that they accept what he represents, and that is why they fight.
Inside the app people will find a list of the names of companies that support Trump, which includes the names of Ivanka Trump, Gucci and even Starbucks, against which a campaign has already begun in Mexico.
The organization of Democratic Coalition Against Trump emerged during the spring of 2016, and now that the entrepreneur has already reached power, it will aim to oversee its administration.
"Boycott Trump” is now available for free for both Android and iOS users.
- Hoteliers want federal regulation for Airbnb and HomeAway
- Mexico, the 8th most visited country of the world
- San Miguel de Allende is the best city in the world
- Going to Europe? Don´t forget to recover your taxes
- Mexico overtakes Turkey in global tourism poll
- Mexican handicrafts, a trigger for cultural tourism
- Mexico amongst TripAdvisor’s Best Beaches in the World
- Mexico´s tourism industry increasingly depends on US travellers
- Mexico, a global pioneer in medical tourism
- Mexican tourism sector closes year with record numbers
- San Jose del Cabo, the favorite destination for 2017
- UK travelers discover new reasons to visit Mexico time and again